What's new

Happy 3rd Birthday Dreamcast! (1 Viewer)

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
I'm fairly certain I've seen Mars Matrix for $20 at one of the local Circuit City locations, which still somehow has the best selection of games in the city. It's the Florence, KY store, for anyone in the area.
Mike, I am shocked that you can't find a copy of Space Channel 5 anywhere. I got mine for under $5.00 new at CompUSA well over six months ago, and I've seen it for as little as $2.49 new at Best Buy's 50% off Dreamcast games sale some weeks back.
My collection will not be complete until I finally break down and purchase two sets of maracas from Level Six.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yeah Habby Bday DC. You still got some great gaming in ya. Alot of the Stuff I get for the DC still stands up quite Favorably to The PS2. I'm gonna hookmine back up right now!

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
I have about five of those orange dreamcast shirts software etc had. I worked for them when the system launched. All the shirts were smalls though:frowning:
Happy third birthday my little friend. It is too bad that you didnt catch on as wildly with hype as your competition. You have provided me many countless hours of fun, and still do.
I have a feeling this machine will be around a while in cult status, and more power to it for that!

JasonK

Supporting Actor
It's a few days late, but Happy Birthday Dreamcast!

I enjoyed many hours of PSO with some HTF pals, and many long nights driving a forklift in Shenmue.

Resident Evil Code Veronica was one of the greatest survival horror games I've played, and it was second console I was able to play online. (SNES with an XBAND being the first).

I stll have the T-Shirt that Toys R' Us gave away with preorders and maintain my videogame 'street cred' by wearing it.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed many hours of PSO with some HTF pals
Ah the good old days. I hope we can rekindle that in newer incarnations of PSO on the Cube or Xbox. Sega will be closing the servers to the current game more than likely at the end of this year and alas poor Ax is too low level to adventure with you guys again right now.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Romier, we'll be able to access our old characters
I doubt it. I only meant that hopefully some of us will be rebuying PSO and starting new characters on the newer releases since Sega announced they were closing off the servers on Dreamcast games at the end of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks