What's new

Happy 20th, Dan Brecher! (May 14th, aka Dan Day) (1 Viewer)

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Dan Brecher turns 20 today, May 14th, 2002, (and I started this message right at midnight my time, because I couldn't wait, dammit.) and it is cause to celebrate. :)
I've known Dan for about as long as I've had the internet in my old house, and I talk to this cat pretty much every damn day of the week. Back in the day, I never would have thought that the internet could bring together two people from thousands of miles away with a common bond, but there you go. I've made dozens upon dozens of interesting relationships online with many people from here, Julia-Stiles.com and my other online work, but Dan is THE friend in my life. I couldn't function without him.
Dan may know his Star Wars, his Home Theater, his deep and amazing knowledge on film, and everything else, but he's a great and interesting PERSON above all. I'm a better person for knowing him, and I know he leaves his mark on everyone he meets. If you ever get the chance to meet up with him, be it in London for his 50th Star Wars screening or a future Home Theater Forum meet, make sure you act on it.
Anyways, here's to you my brother, my debatist, my confidant, my brother, and above all, my friend. I love ya!
Regards,
Jason Whyte

Jay W

Supporting Actor
Happy Birthday Dan, been a pleasure talking to you for so long over ICQ and also meeting you a couple of times here in LA, you have wisdom well beyond your years - always fun chatting with ya. All the best!

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Happy big Two-Zero Dan!
Hey - I'm no longer being accused of hanging around with teenagers by my wife. Bonus! ;)
Just kidding; Caz knows you're just a fellow film and games geek. Now, if only I can finally persuade her to let me buy that Gamecube, I can have my own Monkey Race/Fight pad.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Happy Birthday Dan!!!!!
Here's to a great fan of film and games. I hope you play the hell out of that X-box today. :)
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
headbang.gif

-Dean-

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Happy 20th Birthday Dan.:) :)
On my 20th birthday Episode VI was due out in the summer and I simply couldn't wait to see it, it was probably the only film I really wanted to see that year!
Cheers and keep up the good work.:emoji_thumbsup:

Dan B

Screenwriter
in M. Monroe singing voice:
Happy birth-day...Mr. Administrator... :D
Have a good one, Dan B. #1, pretty soon you will be a man. :D
Take 'er sleazy young man,
-Dan B. #2

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Thanks for the nice wishes, chaps.
Jon, re: Brass Eye. You'd NEVER guess what my brother got me. :D
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks