Happiness Consumes Me

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Lee M T, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Lee M T

Lee M T Second Unit

I made a speaker purchase today! [​IMG] The sad thing is, I won't get to open them till Xmas. My dad chipped in a majority portion as a Xmas gift. Anyhow, I had received help here on several occasions and actually ended up with a set of speakers I really wrote off a while back because of the price. I was interested in everything from Energy C to Axiom to Klipsch. But I went with Mirage OMNI 60's for my front pair. $600 was out of my price range, but Tweeter had a Thanksgiving Sale (that ends today) where they were offering the OMNI 60's for $299!!! I couldn't pass it up. Hopefully I'll get the OMNI CC early next Spring. The FX rears will follow afterwards and the SVS adventure soon after that.

Thanks for the help guys! Even the secret help while I lurked around. [​IMG]

2. Shane Morales

Shane Morales Second Unit

Sweet, the OMNI 60's are awesome. No brainer for that price, IMO. I'm really happy with my Mirage speakers, I'm sure you will be too.

Did you get the black ones? Look way cool with the grills off.

3. Lee M T

Lee M T Second Unit

Yeah, I got the black ones. They do look awesome. I have only seen the cherry one's in pictures, and they look great too. But, black is easier to match. I'm sitting on pins and needles to open these things!