What's new

Happiness Consumes Me (1 Viewer)

Lee M T

Second Unit
I made a speaker purchase today! :D The sad thing is, I won't get to open them till Xmas. My dad chipped in a majority portion as a Xmas gift. Anyhow, I had received help here on several occasions and actually ended up with a set of speakers I really wrote off a while back because of the price. I was interested in everything from Energy C to Axiom to Klipsch. But I went with Mirage OMNI 60's for my front pair. $600 was out of my price range, but Tweeter had a Thanksgiving Sale (that ends today) where they were offering the OMNI 60's for $299!!! I couldn't pass it up. Hopefully I'll get the OMNI CC early next Spring. The FX rears will follow afterwards and the SVS adventure soon after that.

Thanks for the help guys! Even the secret help while I lurked around. :)

Shane Morales

Second Unit
Sweet, the OMNI 60's are awesome. No brainer for that price, IMO. I'm really happy with my Mirage speakers, I'm sure you will be too.

Did you get the black ones? Look way cool with the grills off.

Lee M T

Second Unit
Yeah, I got the black ones. They do look awesome. I have only seen the cherry one's in pictures, and they look great too. But, black is easier to match. I'm sitting on pins and needles to open these things!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks