What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Set years past the events of The Silence of the Lambs, Dr. Hannibal “The Cannibal” Lector (Anthony Hopkins) has escaped jail and is on the loose, hiding out in Italy. Clarice Starling (Julianne Moore, taking over for Jody Foster) is struggling in her career as an FBI agent, having recently been part of a botched arrest that sees Starling kill a mother who is carrying an infant daughter. Meanwhile Lector Victim #4, the only survivor, Mason Verger (played by a puppet and voiced by Gary Oldman) is ramping up efforts to entice the public to turn Lector in, with vast funds available for tips leading to his arrest. In Italy Lector is posing as a University lecturer whose predecessor disappeared under mysterious circumstances, being investigated by Inspector Pazzi (Giancarlo Giannini). As Pazzi closes in, Starling picks up clues that he has found Lector and she returns to the case as well...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Thanks for the review, Sam. I never upgraded my SD-DVD of this title, but still think I'll pass on this one. I didn't care for the film nearly as much as Silence of the Lambs, so I will not be revisiting it very often (if at all). Hopefully Kino Lorber doesn't use sales of this title as a gauge for offering other releases in 4K/UHD. I am probably not alone in my reasons for not buying this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomkzufomsg
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale