What's new

Hannibal and 5th Element DTS-ES 6.1 in Germany (1 Viewer)

Quint van der Vaart

Second Unit
Maybe you knew this already or not but both Hannibal and The 5th Element both get special edition releases with DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete surround sound in English
eek.gif

I know I am going to buy these two just to find out if they
are worth it.

ChristopherM

Stunt Coordinator
I may be visiting the Netherlands next month. Is the Fifth Element disc released & available in your local shops, Quint?
Also, if you do get a copy can you please post some details, especially if there are imposed German subtitles. Thanks.

Quint van der Vaart

Second Unit
Well you can buy the dvd's atwww.amazon.de
Hannibal is already available for pre-order and The Fifth Element will also be available soon.
Chris I must dissapoint you, they are German releases and
they will be released on September 03rd 2001.
So if you want them you must wait untill then and buy it at
Amazon.
Greetz

Quint,
I noticed that on Amazon.de they have Hannibal listed as a shortened version, Do you know if this is going to be the same cut as the region 1 edition?

Steve,
I'm afraid the version you can pre-order at amazon will be cut compared to the US-version. An uncut version will also be available which will be certified FSK18 but amazon won't carry it.
Florian
------------------
"No being is so important that he can usurp the rights of another"
[Picard to Data/Graves "The Schizoid Man"]

And something else:
If the information onwww.dvdinside.de is correct the cut FSK16 version will only be a single disc release whereas the FSK18 version will be a double disc release with about 180 Minutes of extras.
Florian

Is there any chance you guys over in Germany can let us know if there are any online sites willing to ship abroad this FSK 18 version.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Steve

Hendrik

Supporting Actor
...since you cannot order the 'FSK18' version from amazon.de try to order the disc from a Swiss site:
Link Removed
. . . ? . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks