What's new

Hangin' With Mr Cooper??? (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Why hasn't anyone mentioned this series yet?

I used to watch the early seasons everyday, it was one of my favorite sitcoms...

Has there ever been any talk of this show coming to DVD and is the demand out there?

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
You know Marco I was thinking that this the other day. That this was a great comedy of the 90s and should be on dvd along with Roseanne, Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, Grace Under Fire etc. How long was this on anyways. I used to watch this when I was younger along with anoather show Dave's World.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I remember Dave's World too!

I used to like that show a lot as well.

As far as Mr. Cooper goes, the first few seasons were great but I think there were some cast changes and the show sort of fell off after that. I only followed it for about a year or so but would love to see a DVD release!

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
I liked this show, I thought it was still pretty funny when Raven Symone came on and the cast changes happened.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
This one flys under the radar for me when I think of shows I want on DVD, but I did really enjoy it when it was on TV and so I'd consider a purchase if it were to ever be released.

There are a lot of great shows out on DVD now, a lot more on the way, and still plenty of good ones that haven't been mentioned for release yet.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I remember Hangin' With Mr. Cooper & Dave's World. Both are good shows. During the 1990's, I was a major TV show watcher but nowadays, I watch very little TV shows. I watch my TV shows on DVD.

I will probably pick up Hangin' With Mr. Cooper & Dave's World if they come to DVD in season format.

Joseph G.

Agent
Hanging with Mr. Cooper is one of the dvds that I have at the top of my list for wanting a release. Hopefully one day I can scratch that name of my list.

Jamie Middleton

Stunt Coordinator
Im also resurecting this thread to give this show some notice. This show is long overdue a release! The show lasted 101 episodes or 5 and a half seasons.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i like this show as well. It showed an young holly robinson and was very similar to the Steve Harvey Show.

It would be nice to have on dvd, but, i am not holding my breath

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks