What's new

Pre-Order Hammer Films Double Feature: Maniac/Die! Die! My Darling! (Blu-ray) Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
195515_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

J. Casey

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Sadly, it will be a bit-starved double feature on a single (probably single layer) disc Mill Creek release. Better than nothing, but Indicator Films from the UK has a region free release of FANATIC aka DIE DIE MY DARLING out with good supplements, including the U.S. release opening titles (also licensed from Sony).

Despite my negative comments, I have to admit that the previous Mill Creek double feature release that included THE GORGON was acceptable, but Indicator's release of that title looks much better in motion.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Yeah this is bad timing since indicator just released far superior region free versions of these. I have no interest now otherwise it would have been a must buy. There are about 15 more Hammer Sony titles that Indicator hasn't done yet so its curious that mill creek didn't release those before the 4 titles they just announced that are already out or coming in February from Indicator. I don't see the sales for these that they would have got with better timing.

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
I went ahead and pre-ordered this even though I did take a gander at the Indicator package on Amazon UK. Looked nice but a bit pricey for the one film I want (DDMD) plus the overseas shipping charges. But I do get the feeling that I'd enjoy the other Hammer films as well.

TheSteig

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
Im pretty sure Indicator has the same titles, but Ill order Scream of Fear anyway just in case. If Indicator announces it before the order ships, it's really simple to cancel orders on Amazon

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Im pretty sure Indicator has the same titles, but Ill order Scream of Fear anyway just in case. If Indicator announces it before the order ships, it's really simple to cancel orders on Amazon
I will probably order that one as well since it will be cheap. Indicator has 8-9 more Sony Hammers which will leave 3-4 not released by them unless they add them later. But you would think they will get Scream of Fear. Supposedly they do not have The Pirates of Blood River.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
Twilight Time has Pirates of Blood River. It's available now. Don't know who else might pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samtbax
Recent bookmarks