What's new

Hamilton Books has Twilight Time titles for $7.95 to $11.95 (1 Viewer)

Ed Lachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Edmund Lachmann
RolandL, thank you so much for the heads up! Just made a large order of titles I was on the fence about. Damn good deals all!

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
I've just ordered from Hamilton Book for the first time. My order was mainly $5 Blu-rays (all excellent) EXCEPT the OOP Arrow Ronin Blu-ray at only $8. As far as I can tell it's not available anywhere else at such a low price! Great movie and transfer!! They have other Arrow titles but none that interested me.

I received the NEW ARRIVALS email, I'm interested in The Big Combo and The L Shaped Room (being a fan of British New Wave movies) but I'll wait until the next email and more titles, to order. Good luck everyone.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
It's not a Twilight Time title, but since I saw it there on the page Roland linked, allow me to add a recommendation for Don't Think Twice, which they have for $4.95. It is a terrific movie and well worth a blind buy at that price if you're unfamiliar with it.

Last edited:

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
On that first page is a movie allied “Dead Ant”. Under no circumstances buy it. Ask them to pay you to take it. Trust me.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Two of the Twilight Time titles have sold out, "My Gal Sal" and "Morituri ". The link sorted by the most popular and the Twilight Time movies were at the bottom of the list. They probably don't have many copies.

Last edited:

Joe S

Second Unit
On that first page is a movie allied “Dead Ant”. Under no circumstances buy it. Ask them to pay you to take it. Trust me.

I happened to catch "Dead Ant" on one of the movie channels this weekend. I would say so bad it's good... maybe. It did have some good bass when the ants were attacking.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Two of the Twilight Time titles have sold out, "My Gal Sal" and "Morituri ". The link sorted by the most popular and the Twilight Time movies were at the bottom of the list. They probably don't have many copies.

They still have about 28 Twilight Time titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks