Halo -- Unlimited Weapons/Ammo?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Harnish, Feb 14, 2002.

1. Brian Harnish

Brian Harnish Screenwriter

Is there a cheat for Halo that allows you to have access to all weapons and unlimited ammo? Sort of like the GTAIII all weapons/unlimited ammo cheat?

2. Ike

Ike Screenwriter

There is, from what we've been currently told, no cheats for Halo. But if you beat Halo on Normal, when you play though it on Heroic, it will let you carry three weapons. I can't tell you because I never could save my win (argh!).

3. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

I can't tell if you're serious or not. Having beaten Halo on all 3 difficulty levels, I can tell you that there's no way to carry more weapons. The only difference is a slight change in the ending on Legendary, but that's about it. Well, that and the game getting a lot harder.

4. Ike

Ike Screenwriter

I guess that's incorrect. I could have swore I read that on the net. As I previously stated, I've not been able to save my win (I even let the credits roll), so I couldn't verify or not.

5. Derrik Draven

Derrik Draven Supporting Actor

Chris
    For anyone contemplating the huge task of trying to beat Halo on Legendary, just to see the different ending, don't waste your time.
    It's about 10 seconds worth, it's kinda silly and, after watching it on the Xbox Magazine disc, I was REALLY glad I didn't try beating it on Legendary. It would've been a HUGE letdown.
    But, if you're looking for a challenge, and the alternate ending really doesn't matter. Go for it!!! It WILL be a challenge. [​IMG]

6. Jared_B

Jared_B Supporting Actor

I've seen a few cheat codes posted on the net. None of them worked for me. One was unlimited ammo, grenades, weapons (don't even know how that would work, since you only carry 2), and unlimited life. The other code was always invisible. Like I said, they didn't work.

Jared

7. Dan B

Dan B Screenwriter

Yep, no codes. I also agree that the Legendary ending is not worth the effort & is a bit silly.

-Dan

only plays Halo on Legendary difficulty these days