What's new

Halo Tournament is coming!!! (1 Viewer)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I'm not sure how many of you new already, but for those who dont't here's the link . It won't be coming to Ohio, so I'm screwed, but I'm sure a lot of you will have the opportunity. So congrats and good luck.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
Off topic, I always thought Fenster said pitiless, and not fearless. Obviously Fenster's dialogue is open to interpretation, but that's what it always sounded like to me. I normally wouldn't comment, but me and friends have had a Usual Suspects revival recently, and we've spent countless hours trying to mimic the great dialogue perfectly. It's especially difficult to capture Fenster's "Aaaaaahhhhhh" that begins the sentence in question. FYI, check out the gag reel in the SE DVD. It's got some classic Fenster improv. "Can you hear me in the back? Hello." :D

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
You know, I watched it again and I think this was another thing I had wrong about that quote, I changed something else before, I can't think of what it is though.

One of my favorite movies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks