What's new

HALO: The Movie - Executive Produced by Peter Jackson, effects by Weta. (1 Viewer)

Eric Carl

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know if anybody knows about Red vs. Blue but I can tell you it is very good.....or at least funny.

Sorry I can not post a link. Edit: I can. http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/home.php

I believe it is CG and the episodes are free to download. Although you may not be able to watch from the beginning right now. I think the rolling archive changes every week and allows you to download the low-res files (sorry Hi-Res for sponsors only) of five "old" episodes and, IIRC, all of the episodes from the current "season" are available until the next season starts I believe.

Enjoy!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ya know, I sat, on many occasions I might add, and watched my friends play HALO for more than 2 hours via link-up of three X-Boxes, and I was bored stiff, I can't imagine this movie being any different for me.

A game that I suck-ass at is now a major motion picture that will give me a headache...pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks