Halo on Legendary

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Bardon, Jan 17, 2002.

1. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

Is this actually possible? I've made it as far as the Truth and Reconcilliation, and I keep getting slaughtered. Is it true that there's an extra ending if you beat the whole game on legendary? Is it really worth it?

2. Doug Schiller

Doug Schiller Supporting Actor

I tried it as a joke on the level after the Map Cartographer.

As soon as I start, 5 guys come storming out at me. I last about 5 seconds. I jump into the gun turret but they take about 100 shots to kill and by that time they are flanking me and throwing grenades.

I really can't see how its possible unless you have some super armor.

If they could match the superior AI with a normal damage level, it would be awesome.

I would hate to see how the "Flood" are on that level. On normal they are almost impossible to kill.

Doug

3. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

I think that the biggest problem is that they forget to give you a shield on legendary, and instead smear a thin layer of butter all over you. It would probably be just as effective now that I think about it...

4. George Monroy

George Monroy Stunt Coordinator

I am currently at the scape portion of 343 Guilty Spark on Legendary when you first see the flood.

I think that Halo on Legendary rocks. I am almost done with 343 Guilty Spark and am not looking forward to The Library. I beat the game on normal and then started playing Legendary.

By the way if you have not read Halo: The Fall of Reach then you must do it. I learned so much about the game and the characters. For instance John is the name of the Master Chief. Get the book at your local bookstore for $6.99. It is a prequel to the game.

5. Dean Cooper

Dean Cooper Supporting Actor

The extra part in the ending of the game is pretty cool, but short. It is possible to finish the game in Legendary but not without having your ass handed to you many...many times [​IMG]. Now that I've made it all the way through, I think the most difficult part to survive is right after you board the Truth and Reconcilliation. The trick is to concentraite on the gold elites that have the swords before they kill all of your buddies, just one of those bastards can wipe out everyone in a matter of seconds. The needler is VERY good at killing elites in Legedary.
    Dean