Halo C2, not much talk around here?

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by AVspec, Aug 31, 2003.

1. AVspec

AVspec Supporting Actor

Mark
    The Parasound HALO C2 and even the C1 Pre/Pro's seems to be a hot topic else were on the web but there is not much talk about them here at HTF?

I demo'ed one in house and installed one in one of my clients and find the C2 to be an exceptionally flexible Pre/Pro with great features and even better sound.

I wonder why there is so little talk about them here?

2. NicholasL

NicholasL Second Unit

I wonder the same thing. I just finished hooking up my C2 to the A51 and A21 and they sound phenomenal. I'm just waiting on my SVS PB2+ now...since my system is currently using a $250 cerwin vega cheepo.

3. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Producer

There's a dedicated Club Halohere

4. AVspec

AVspec Supporting Actor

Mark
    Andrew thanks for posting the link.

I have visited there before but activity is still low. AVS seems to talk about the Halo line but I was just curious as to why HTF had little chatter on the line, what with this being the biggest and best forum on the WWW. [​IMG]

5. Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown Producer

I always find it interesting that different forums end up to be the place to be for different equip.

Just some examples, HTF is the place for the Anthem AVM-20. HTGuide for the Rotel 1066 (and presumably for the 1098 too). AVS for the Halo's. EZboard for the Sony TA-E9000ES. SMR for Lexicon. AVS for the Denon 2900. Etc.