What's new

Halo and motion sickness? (1 Viewer)

Tom Fudold

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, I actually returned an Xbox a while ago, because the only reason I wanted one right now, was for Halo. I played for about 2 hours, and felt sick as hell. My wife said I looked green, and I felt horrible.

I too, like many, play UT and Q3 all the time on the PC, but I'm getting well into the 100's for FPS on those... and Halo is at 30, and it's just not smooth enough for me. I got the same thing from Goldeneye. I will be waiting for Halo on the PC to play that again. Man, just talking about it is making me queezy... that was not cool... but the game sure was fun, while it lasted.

T.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I've played so many 2-D games on SNES that I have trained myself to see images on TV or in movies as 2-D, no matter whats happening. So every FPS game seems to be just flat images and doesn't make me sick.

Though I do get sick if I read in the car, a certain air freshener is used in the car, or if someone is smoking and a window is not cracked.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks