What's new

Halo 2 Leaked (1 Viewer)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Bungie apparently issued a statement that anyone on their discussion board who posts links to download the leaked copy will be band. They may even cripple their ability to access Halo 2 on Xbox Live. Not screwing around with this.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
I honestly could care less about the single player game. Multiplayer is where its at for me, especially Xbox Live.

Am I the only one to think like this?

Kami

Screenwriter
Personally I always like to play single player before touching multiplayer. :)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I will definitely be finishing the single player mode before I go online, it's going to be extremely hard to do though.

I'm so serious about playing this game I've already scheduled off work from Nov9-12. I foresee myself playing this thing 18 hours a day. When I started playing Halo online through XBconnect and Gamespy I used to play it 9 hours a day, for 3 months. I see my playing this double that for the first week.

Happy Gaming!!!

Mike Wladyka

Supporting Actor

I foresee you getting whooped by me:)

But seriously, I am definitely thinking we need to get some kind of HTF halo 2 gaming on...anyone else in?

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Mike.....look, we've been bickering, trash talking back and forth for quite some time now. I don't know who started it, but I'll step up and try to end it. Let's call it a truce...and join together and create an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.

Of course we will need a leader, and since my skills are far more superior then your pathetic excuse for combat skills it is only right that I be General/warlord of the newly founded clan. And you can obey my orders, and admire my superiority and try to model your self after the excellence that I portray on the battlefield. Whaddya say?:emoji_thumbsup: :D

Mike Wladyka

Supporting Actor

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, I am not laughing at your quote, I am laughing at your supposed "skills"

I am forward to gaming with the guys from HTF. It will be a nice change of pace from all the idiots out there. I will be sure to add you my buddylist David, that is of course when I get xbox live.

Does anybody know if Halo 2 is coming with a free couple month trial of xbox live?

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus

Quit being cheap ya big screen bastard!! You need to thank the Halo Gods (like myself) that you'll be graced with the game in the first place.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
I as well am looking forward to gaming with the HTF members in Halo2. I'll be adding the majority of you to my list if you don't mind.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Sure Mark, you can join the HTF Armed Forces, I am the General. Your skill determines your rank, so as you can imagine Mike is a private.:D

Mike Wladyka

Supporting Actor

I just saw a post of the Halo 2 boxes from someone that works at some store that will be selling halo 2...and the halo 2 box had a "try out Xbox live" sticker on it...the guy said it was a 4 month free trial...woohoo

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I hear some retail B&M stores are already selling the game. Wal-mart for one.

Evan M

Second Unit
No discount that I know of.. just the opportunity to get it that little bit earlier. I've already payed full price on pre-order, anyways.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Jeez, cant wait. Only a couple more days to go. Eh, at least I have some stuff over the weekend to keep me busy (Looney Tunes GC vol 2, The Incredibles, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks