What's new

Halo 2 HTF Clan (1 Viewer)

Brian_J

Second Unit
I need a reinvite to the clan guys. My son got be knocked off by accepting an invite with someone he met online.

Thanks, Brian

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Thanks James! I will have to look for the invite a little later on when I get a chance tonight or tomorrow.

Brian_J

Second Unit
Ok, does anybody in this clan actually play together anymore? I cannot remember the last time I looked and saw more than three people online and all of them being in matchmaking.

Brian

Martin Rendall

Screenwriter
Brian,

My thoughts exactly. I've been very disappointed lately. Or I might see a member in a game with a bunch of non-members, which doesn't really appeal a lot, since the maturity level is basically going to be random at that point.

Been playing a lot of campaign mode lately, waiting for an invite...

Martin.

Prentice Cotham

Supporting Actor

According to the stats, there hasn't been a major/minor clan match since 11/28. I'm usually on later at night. Always up for a game.

TimG

Second Unit
I would like an invite also. Although I am pretty much limited to Friday and Saturday nights.

TimG
Gamertag: Coleoptra

Rob Joyce

Auditioning
I would like an invite as well. I have been off this site for about 6 months so I had to rejoin my tag is

robjnh

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Doesn't really bode well for the activity level of the clan when no one responds to requests for invites for over a week.

Chad Seymour

Stunt Coordinator
Would anybody like to set a time and date to play some clan matches? Clan matches are all but impossible now, unless some coordination or luck is involved. Any given night, 6-8 clan folks are playing but everybody is in matchmaking doing their own thing. Nobody likes to wait while someone else is finishing a match, so you get random spatterings of 4-6 people grouped together playing big team battles. Just wondering if there was any interest...

Chad

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Well I can't speak for everyone else, but I can definitely say that the holiday season has something to do with my absence ;)

Perhaps after the holidays we'll fire it back up?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Yeah, this is kind of a difficult period to make time for the ol' XBox. Don't give up on us yet! If it's still dismal after the New Year, then maybe we can all pitch in for a tombstone.

Chad Seymour

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys, thanks for the invites last night. For some reason, I was not able to join any parties. I would accept the invite or try to join and I would get a message after a few seconds saying that I "couldn't join the party because Xbox Live was having problems, sorry about that." I had no problems playing matchmade games with 16 players, but I couldn't join another party to play with other clan memebers. So I continued playing with the idiot kids online and watched my ranking keep going down...

Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks