What's new

Halo 2 HTF Clan (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Duly noted and changed. Note how I gave your clan name a red color to symbolize your blood lust ;)

Couldn't find Adhesive Spatula's information on this thread or the gamertag thread in Software. No worries though, whenever you provide the rest of the clan I'll just add them if you don't know their names.

I just thought it's nice to know people's names especially since we've known each other (well, "known" in the sense that we were all HTF members) well before this crack addiction known as Halo2.

Damn it! The thread page just flipped and now my "new" table is on the previous page! :angry: :D

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I like to use real names when I chat, if possible. That's why I appreciate the list. We are mostly grown-ups, and it feels odd calling a mate KilLB0T2000...you know ;)

Thanks for the heads up on who is where, in terms of the Clans. Some of the HTF Forum folks will get a Friend request. No harm in saying no if your crap is filled up. Just trying to keep the people I like playing with a click away.

Take care,
Chuck

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Strange. I got unsubcribed from this thread for some reason...

That said, last night's KOTH game was awesome! Great job Mike! KOTH is so far my favorite type of game and I think all the elements were perfect from the starting weapons to the alternating players. After a bunch of the more skilled players left last night I continued for another session and racked up 76 kills and 41 medals! And for some reason I kept running into Seth. I was afraid he'd start thinking I was just picking on him :)

I know I'm not good enough to play with the "HTF Forum" clan, but it makes me wish there were a viewing feature like with DOA Online. It would be cool to just be a spectator and root for my team! Good job guys and congrats on the "7" ranking.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I started a thread in hardware, but maybe I should ask here since there's a lot of XB Live people here:

Can anyone tell me if any standard PC headset/mic can work with the XBox communicator? The headset/mic that comes with it is very uncomfortable and I'd like to buy a standard PC headset/mic and plug it into the Communicator base, and was just wondering if anyone had any luck with something like that?

Thanks!
Carlo

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Yes, it's the same type of connector. I use a Plantronics headset that I originally purchased for my cordlesss phone.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
That's true. Don't get PC headphones. Get ones you would buy for a standard household phone. The ones for cell phones might be fine too.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Yeah I just thought of that, too. My gf has a cell phone earpiece, I'll try it out when I get home.

Thanks!

James_T

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, can somebody invite me to the HTF2 clan? My ID is:

Grimlock77

I'm a newbie online, having played the past few nights and getting thoroughly slaughtered by skilled players. I'd love to join up with you guys; you seem to have a good group going here, and maybe after a while I'll graduate the the elite HTF clan.

ZoranM

Stunt Coordinator
I use a cell phone earpiece that resembles the new Halo 2 headset and it works much better then the original that came with XBL. And it cost 2 bucks at the "Buck or 2 store"

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
James, email one of the admins of the clan (I'm sorry, it's further back in this thread, the post w/ the instructions) to add you to the clan list. I won't be home until late tonight pacific time, otherwise I'd do it (I think I can send clan invites). Any TF fan deserves to be in our clan! :D

I'll add you to the spreadsheet asap w/ HTF2 affiliation in anticipation of that being done. Odd, you're the second James T, but I guess that's not too rare.

James_T

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, just e-mailed the admin. Hopefully I'll get in soon, but I won't likely be online tonight anyway. Thanks.

Brian_J

Second Unit
I want to warn in advance that I am not on tonite, my son is playing with a friend. So, if they somehow screw up a clan match or important game (because the other kid really sucks) feel free to boot em off!!

Brian

Brian_J

Second Unit
I hope to be on later with some custom games. Slayer-Swords, Shotguns, Rocket Launchers...enough said.

Brian

Kami

Screenwriter
Sorry guys I had to bail early tonight but its good to see we won a few more clan matches. Good job. :emoji_thumbsup:

Dustin Woods

Agent
I think my first post might have gotten lost in the shuffle, as I posted it right as the Bungie update was screwing with the clans, but I would like to join the clan if possible. My gamertag is dwoods36.

I'm still pretty much a noob, just been playing a ton of OptiMatch Rumble Pit games, haven't really gotten into the team games yet.

If one of you gentlemen could send me an invite, it would be much appreciated.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I got Holadem (WarKrieg) to invite me in last night but in the future if anyone thinks of it, invite me in again as I had a blast. I've been sticking to mainly Burnout lately because I hate playing random games with randoms, but the team based HTF game I played last night was fantastic. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks