What's new

Halo 2 demo on Brute Force? (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Hey everyone, my friend is saying that there is going to be a Halo 2 demo on Brute Force when it streets soon. Is this true? he also thought that it might be playable? is there any truth to all this? thanks.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Halo 2 is so far away that a playable demo would be extremely unlikely.

-Dave

Jared_B

Supporting Actor
Anyone know where I can download this trailer in its entirety? I was only able to find a 10 second clip.

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
The official XBox site has it...the trailer I mean. I think it's www.xbox.com

You can download the gameplay footage from E3 on IGN's site if you're an insider.

BTW, I signed up for insider specifically because of that download.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
That would be sweet to have the entire 8-9 min 'demo' Joseph Staten did of Halo 2 at E3!!

Even with the T1 line, here at work, it still comes across kinda grainy, in a small window.

I'd love to see it on my h.t.

Is this confirmed? It's really going to be on the Brute Force disc?

Dave.A.C

Agent
This will be the first I've heard of it, if so. I would imagine something that significant would be reported somewhere besides this forum. But here's hoping. Like Derrik said, I'd love a direct feed 480p DD5.1 version of that gameplay footage.

Peter Manojlovich

Second Unit
Halo2 vid from E3 perhaps, but a halo2 playable demo, well, let's just say, that if that was the case, then BF would more than a likely be a platinum title out of the gate.

The thing that bothers me the most about microsoft is how little they promote their games. It's really very depressing to witness. Chintzy, unimaginative one-page ads in the mags. One page ads typically signify to gamers, a B title. You expect at the minumum, 2 page ads for A titles. Look at EA's ads for NBA Street: Volume 2. 4 consecutive pages. MS is still such a newb when it comes to marketing games, it's embaressing.

Sony outmarkets MS badly. In mags like EGM, sony stakes out the first pages with 2 page ads. Hell, they even do 2 page ads for pap like My Street. Even browsers at a magazine stand wind up taking in those ads as they flip through. Microsoft one page ads are buried somewhere in the middle. Nintendo as per usual, doesn't believe in marketing, period. They have a field of dreams mentality, make the game and they will come.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks