What's new

Halo 2 Collector's Edition for $38.82 shipped. (1 Viewer)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Halo 2 Collectors edition (Xbox) $38

Pre-order the hottest game of the year . Usually it's $54.99

MTV Shop (in conjunction with Buy.com) is offering Halo 2 Collectors Edition for $38.38. To receive the $38.38 price, add Halo 2 to your cart and enter code SUMMER before checking out. Shipping is also free.

Sale Price : $51.86
*Special* : -$8.29
*10% off* : -$5.19
-------------------
Total : $38.38

MTV Shop

Halo 2 ships on November 9th!

You can get 10% off anything else at the MTV Shop as well. Just add it to the cart and still get free shipping.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Well, when I ordered through the site, it showed my total as $38.38 and told me I'd get an email confirming order shortly. Well, my email just arrived, and it shows a total of $51.86. Doesn't show either of the discounts that my order page showed. I sent them an email to find out what's up.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Wow this is a great deal. I went ahead and ordered even though Kyle said he had some issues with the email confirmation. Hopefully they'll honor the price but if not I'll just cancel the order.

Chris S.

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
I also received the email that mentioned the full amount. I checked my online account and that is still at the correct $38 price.

I've emailed them just to make sure that all goes well.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
How long does it take for the game to get to your door when you pre-order? I've never done it before, I've always just gone up to the store and pick it up release date.

Will it arrive to your door the day of release, or will they ship it that day? And I think I've heard horror stories about people pre-ordering and it not arrive until 3+ days after release when they could have just bought it in the store.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
This works with Fable as well. I preordered Fable and 2 xbox extension cables from mtv.com for $40.01. It's free shipping and everything, so it's a great price for one of these 2 games.

PS - Need to be over $50 to use that SUMMER code, so if you are ordering the non-LE version of Halo at $49.99, add an extension or something else cheap to get the 10% SUMMER discount.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I ended up getting the same confirmation email with the full price as well. Didn't notice until a day later since it went to my bulkmail folder. I put on both Halo2 and Fable and it came to $80 but the email states $100. Also have an email out to them to find out what the deal is. Sorry guys if this ends up going sour. :frowning:

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
No need for :frowning: yet! I got my reply from the store, and they confirmed that the charge will be the one reflected on their site - for $38.

So thanks for a great tip, Jason! :emoji_thumbsup:

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Got the reply today and they said the same thing. So glad it helped the few of you that got in.

It looks like the deal is dead now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks