1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Treat For My HT Friends ...

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Colton, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Colton

Colton Supporting Actor

Here's alittle something I made just in time for those who are planning a Halloween movie party. Enjoy!

- Colton

Always remember there's always a potato bug in each and every one of us.

P.S. I take absolutely no responsibility for any seizures this video may cause.

http://snipurl.com/j2xh

2. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

Holy crap, being 260MB, I hope this is good! Gonna take me about six minutes to download, so at least it's on a good server [​IMG]

3. Dennis*G

Dennis*G Supporting Actor

250mb for that???

move along people, nothing to see here

4. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

I forgot I was downloading it and went to do something else. That's my ADD in action. I couldn't get any of the audio...but that shouldn't be any more than 2MB heh

5. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

...while I love the idea & when the music began I laughed & thought something disgusting would happen at the end....but then it just ends....no offence but[​IMG]

6. Dennis*G

Dennis*G Supporting Actor

well, I could see it so huge if someone wanted to play it as their halloween opening sequence (projected onto a 96" screen) but give us a small 2mb file of that to download first, then offer up the huge file for those that want it [​IMG]

7. Colton

Colton Supporting Actor

Guys, you gotta appreciate the movie Halloween 3: Season of the Witch to understand this clip. This is the Silver Shamrock "magic pumpkin" commercial that makes children burst with bugs and snakes when watching the flashing pumpkin. In the movie, the commercial is shown nationwide to all the children wearing the Silver Shamrock halloween masks. You can imagine the outcome. If you seen the movie, you'll understand. No cheap gags here, sorry. The music is from the movie as well. Sorry if you felt you wasted your time downloading it, but I should have been more elaborate in my description about the clip as it is geared toward the fans of halloween horror movies.

- Colton

8. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

I can't speak for anyone else but I understood exactly where it came from (just look at my signature) but it was far too large a file with far too little payoff...IMO.