What's new

Halloween movies, what edition is the best version of each dvd? (1 Viewer)

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
dont remember where i read it, some monster mag in the late 70's anyhow the original idea for the halloween series was a lot different that what we got, think anthology series, like Inner Sanctum, all revolving around Halloween, so the first is Michael Myers, does well, gets a sequel, III gets made, now the next film should have been something else horrible that happened on Halloween night, and continues a a series of good horror films, that was the original premise, not a string of slasher films.

brandon33950

Auditioning
Real Name
brandon
does the divimax differ from the original 1978 halloween? i want to trade in my vhs halloweens with dvds, but i dont know which version to get. i want the same exact stuff that happens in the 1978 version on dvd, but maybe better quality? what would be the best way to go?

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Yes, this is about a Blu-ray release of Halloween II (1981), but as this thread is about the Halloween movies, I thought it would be of interest to people who visit and/or post in the DVD folder. Home Cinema @ The Digital Fix posted a news article today about two titles being released on US Blu-ray, one of which is Halloween II:

Halloween II & The Frighteners (US BD) in September - Home Cinema @ The Digital Fix news article

Was hoping for Halloween II to be released on DVD with these extras. Halloween II and Halloween III: Season of the Witch are being re-released in the UK on Monday 10th October.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks