What's new

Halloween Movie Help? (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Scott

Second Unit
There are so many versions of the original Halloween out there , how o you know if yours is the Limited Edition Holograph one with the moving picture?

Mine has a thick cardboard front with the holograph but ti does not have a Special number on it saying like 1 out of 10,000 or something.

I am curious to know what the limited edition ones look like?

Anyone have a picture or can describe to me please.

thanks.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
How many discs does yours have? If only 1, than it is the Theatrical Cut with the holo cover. If it has 2 discs, it is the Limited Edition with the Theatrical and TV cuts.

Also, if it is the LE, it will have a number on the back and say Limited Edition across the top.

Jeremy Scott

Second Unit
oh ok, mine has one disc.
appeciate the help.
i just recieved all 8 halloweens in the mails today that i won off ebay..........unfortunnately i have to go to work so i wont be able to start watching them til friday.....................but thanks for the help.

is it worth getting the LE?
how about #6
is the producers cutt worth it?

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Well, if you collect LEs, I suppose it could be worth it...but you can get the same content of the LE by picking up the single disc Extended (TV) Version (seen here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...v=glance&s=dvd).

I owned the LE, but don't care for the TV version so I sold it. I can't condone the purchase of the Producer's Cut, since it's a bootleg...but, let's say a little birdy told me about the quality of the disc and the inserted scenes look god-awful. Still, the Producer's Cut (as a film) is much better than the Theatrical Cut.

Good luck!

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Halloween 6 (theater cut) is a disgrace. Absloultely awful. I even thought the same thing the very first time I saw it. Halloween 6 (produce cut) is actual better and a passible movie...

Halloween 6 Theater: D-
Halloween 6 Producer Cut: C+

Halloween 8 is actually worse IMO. The thrill is completely gone and it doesnt even feel like Halloween anymore... H20/H8 could have taken place on any day and you would have never known the difference. H8 is also a disgrace to the character of Lauri Strode. After all this and they dispatch her character for doing one of the dumbest things in horror history. Her character would never actually do what she did. When you think about it, it just makes absolutely no sense. She has to be sure? He only flew threw a door and starts coming at her 180, but yet she is not sure if it's him? Phewy... The rest of the movie in the hood is even worse... I give H8 an F...

Halloween has been reduced to nothing more than letting Busta show off his childish attempts at acting... Thanks... I will stay home... Lets not even get started on Busta who was probably the worst character ever to grace the series... Hell, this guy even beat out Tina from Halloween 5 and thats a girl whos head I wanted to nail to the floor...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks