What's new

Halloween fans, look who's standing guard in my home theater room lol... (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I've been wanting to build one for years and I finally pulled the trigger on it...
ed314c66_photo1.jpeg
de23b715_photo2.jpeg
197a6fe5_photo3.jpeg
43200aef_photo4.jpeg
89fd5606_photo5.jpeg
84ad8d63_photo.jpeg
He's modeled after his appearance in the original Halloween II (not the crap RZ remake version) where he was played by stuntman Dick Warlock, it's pretty accurate from his height right down to the placement of the six bullet hits he took from Dr. Loomis ("I shot him six times!!") and the coveralls with the ever so slight high waters lol. I had to order the hands from a guy on ebay who makes them specifically for these types of statues, the mannequin I got off of Amazon along with the correct spruce green coveralls (they look black or navy blue in the film because of the lighting) and Caterpillar boots. He really should be holding a scalpel but the right hand isn't molded to hold such a small weapon. Some of my friends say that I'm nuts but I don't care, I think it's cool, best home security system ever, crooks see him there and haul ass the other way. :cool:

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Great job. If someone was breaking into your place then I'd say they'd have the shit scared out of them.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Inspector - that is awesome, nice work!!
Originally Posted by Keith Plucker
Looks great...reminded me of this

-Keith
Cool, but sadly this probably wouldn't fly anymore....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarvelManiac68