Half-Life PS2 Mod(s)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Morgan Jolley, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

At GameFAQs there is a code mentioned that allows you to play the Uplink Mod for the PS2 version of Half-Life. I also read somewhere there is a Blue Shift Mod, but don't know where it is.
    WTF?!?! Where did this come from? Why am I only hearing about this now? Is there any other way I can get this mod? Anyone know anything else?

2. Dave F

Dave F Cinematographer

Blue Shift was a pretty generic add-on for the PC version - I don't think it is in the PS2 version, although I'm guessing on that. If it isn't, you aren't missing much. It was pretty much the bottom of the Half-Life barrel.

If you get that Uplink thing working, it'd be interesting to hear what it does/is.

-Dave

3. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I have the PS2 version. All that the PS2 version has is the normal game, the Decay Co-op mode, and a multiplayer mode. Blue Shift, Opposing Force, etc. aren't on it.

The thing is, I didn't even know about this mod until earlier tonight. A friend of mine gets OPM, so I'll try to get him to use the code with his copy of HL and see if it works.