What's new

Half.com (1 Viewer)

RANDY FISHER

Second Unit
Anyone ever use Half.com? I was looking at some games on there and you can get loads of cool XBOX stuff there cheap. Question is it reliable? Better than EBAY? Anyone ever get screwed on a buy or sell there?

thanks Randy

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
havent got screwed so far. it is better than ebay in terms of reliability. if a seller screwed up, than half.com will take care of it asap. dont expect ebay to do the same.

if a seller didnt response in 2 to 3 days upon your complaint, half.com will refund your money.

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Half.com is ebay without the bidding. I assume you know it's owned by ebay.

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I picked up Xbox controllers for $20 shipped, and most games for $35 shipped or less. Good place; much better than eBay for hardware and software.

Just remember to use the coupons out there.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Half.com is a great place. I've bought and sold games as well as DVDs and other things. Most people are very accurate in their product desciptions and if they have good feedback it's a sure thing.

RANDY FISHER

Second Unit
Thanks for the replies. I know that it is actually an EBAY company but I really hate the EBAY bidding model. This looks like something I am going to try.

Randy

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
I have had luck with them many times. I like to use the dvd123.com. They have always been fast and low cost.

Sean

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bolorkay
Recent bookmarks