What's new

Half.com (1 Viewer)

RANDY FISHER

Second Unit
Anyone ever use Half.com? I was looking at some games on there and you can get loads of cool XBOX stuff there cheap. Question is it reliable? Better than EBAY? Anyone ever get screwed on a buy or sell there?

thanks Randy

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
havent got screwed so far. it is better than ebay in terms of reliability. if a seller screwed up, than half.com will take care of it asap. dont expect ebay to do the same.

if a seller didnt response in 2 to 3 days upon your complaint, half.com will refund your money.

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Half.com is ebay without the bidding. I assume you know it's owned by ebay.

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I picked up Xbox controllers for $20 shipped, and most games for $35 shipped or less. Good place; much better than eBay for hardware and software.

Just remember to use the coupons out there.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Half.com is a great place. I've bought and sold games as well as DVDs and other things. Most people are very accurate in their product desciptions and if they have good feedback it's a sure thing.

RANDY FISHER

Second Unit
Thanks for the replies. I know that it is actually an EBAY company but I really hate the EBAY bidding model. This looks like something I am going to try.

Randy

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
I have had luck with them many times. I like to use the dvd123.com. They have always been fast and low cost.

Sean

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks