HA HA HA, my photo is in the Member Photo's Gallery...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jay H, Dec 13, 2001.

1. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Me!!! I'm the guinea pig!, check it out for a few laughs..
    Member Photo Gallery
    HA HA HA HA, I crack me up!
    Jay

2. Dave Poehlman

Dave Poehlman Producer

Oh! I think I see Sasquatch!

No wait... thats Jay in the yellow jacket. Hahah JK

You look like you are really enjoying your adventure, Jay.

3. Jon_B

Jon_B Screenwriter

Good pic. I like this new feature on htf. [​IMG]
    Jon

4. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

finally a reason to bust out the camera

5. AdrianJ

AdrianJ Supporting Actor

Jay,

Why do you look so happy in the picture??

6. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Because I knew it would wind up on the Home Theater Forum, that's why! Actually, we're all mad cause it was all cloudy and the top of McKinley was covered. And pissed off cause the day before we arrived, we're told it was blue sky and no clouds, it wasn't til the day we arrived that the clouds rolled in... Fortunately, we did get a morning where the clouds kind of mostly rolled off enough that we could make out the north summit and the south summit of Denali..
    I see nobody has is brave enough so far, either that Packy is overloaded with pics... Chicken, all of you..bok! bok! bok! [​IMG]
    Jay

7. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Chicken?! Bah!! I have pics of my Home Theater and it looks sexier than me anyday. Actually, my toaster looks sexier than me too. [​IMG]

8. Janna S

Janna S Second Unit

Jeepers, Jay, when you look so glum you ruin my campaign to get folks to visit Alaska! Didn't anyone get a picture of you looking happy while you were here? Maybe we should have taken your picture while you were eating ice cream at the Cold Stone Creamery!

Speaking of cold - it's gonna hit ten below here tonight, and I expect twenty-five below at the cabin Saturday night.

But I saw a guy on a bicycle at DMV today - I was there to get my license renewed (b'day blues). Maybe he was just there to warm up?

9. MikeH1

MikeH1 Screenwriter

Calling me a chicken Jay? [​IMG] Of course, this pics only been on my sig for 3 days now. Not as nice as yours being in Alaska and all, but I figure it will suffice.
    I keep on waiting for Rain to let me know how he doesn't appreciate the similarites between our pics...both eyeing the camera with "that look".

10. AdrianOC

AdrianOC Stunt Coordinator

Well I just posted off a pic myself.
    Wonder if it will get throught the rigorous testing before it can be posted! [​IMG]
    I'm sure my girlfriend will be pleased to see she now is in a picture thats on the net! [​IMG]

11. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    I have others, but they aren't as available as that one, as I have those on my PC at work.. I have alot of photos on Photopoint, but I refuse to pay for their service so I can't access them... I have alot of happy pics of me in the Adirondacks..
    Hi Janna, Mmmmmmmmm Cold Stone Creamery..... They could open up a sidewalk stand outside if they wanted to now, but I wonder how much business they would get selling ice cream on the sidewalks in the winter up there... I'm still riding down here, although it's not -10°F (yet). In fact, I went riding to get some groceries last week and about 3 miles in, I ran over a (huge-ass nail©) and I didn't have my tubes or pump. So I kind of rode on for about 6 miles more out and back to the grocery store with the nail in my tire. If I removed it, I would of instantly lost air pressure so I left it in. Since it was on my mountain bike, it wasn't dead center in the tread so if I didn't lean too much in the turns, I was OK. And I made it all the way there and back until I got to my hill that I live on. At that point I didn't want to ruin my rim from going up since the nail was in the rear. But at that point I'm only like 1/4 mile from home so I walked the rest of the way...
    Now I'm going to go check out all the other people, I wonder if Packy verified that the pictures are really who they are supposed to be....??[​IMG]
    Janna, do you really want people to visit Alaska?? I mean we have urban sprawl enough where I live... it gets worse every year. DON'T visit Alaska, it's cold, the bears eat the residents and the Moose all look at you funny. Stay away, it's mine... mine I tell you, you all stay out!!!
    Jay
    Moving to Alaska and building a cabin some day..