What's new

H/K - Logic 7 question (1 Viewer)

Marshall Sander

Stunt Coordinator
In another thread, a forum member wrote that he had a problem with the Logic 7 on his AVR 8000 as follows:

"The Logic7 will occasionally route the same information to all speakers, at equal volume. I have to change the encoding option and switch it back to fix it."

Now I'm thinking I might also have a problem with my Logic 7. When recently calibrating using AVIA, during the audio calibration test mode where the voice rotates "right front, center, left front, right rear, left rear" I noticed that the "right rear" and "left rear" voices were coming from both rear speakers. I then noticed that my H/K was in Logic 7 mode. When I took it out of Logic 7 and went to Dolby Digital, the voices then correctly came out of only the proper speaker.

Does this mean there is a problem with my Logic 7?

John S Choi

Agent
Logic 7 always had problem of leaking some of the information to other channels going back to CP-1(non logic7) and DC-1 (logic-7). H/K Logic 7 will produce this problem more than LEX processors. Its common problem of logic7 but they are getting better.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks