What's new

H/K AVR 7200 OSD question (1 Viewer)

Bob Elliott

Agent
I don't like the small OSD that my H/K 7200 has on the screen when I play DVDs. If I mess with the volume it comes up on the bottom of the screen. I can look at the receiver to see the volume.

before I play a DVD I have to go to the advanced menu on the OSD to shut it off. I have to do this every time I turn on the receiver. Is there a way to have the receiver save this setting so I don't have to do this every time I use the receiver? Any help is appreciated.

Bob

Bob Elliott

Agent
I don't like the small OSD that my H/K 7200 has on the screen when I play DVDs. If I mess with the volume it comes up on the bottom of the screen. I can look at the receiver to see the volume.

before I play a DVD I have to go to the advanced menu on the OSD to shut it off. I have to do this every time I turn on the receiver. Is there a way to have the receiver save this setting so I don't have to do this every time I use the receiver? Any help is appreciated.

Bob

aaron campbell

Second Unit
Hey Bob, I use a seperate tv input for my osd. If you have an empty tv input, go that route. After I set my HK 525 up, I rarely need to use the osd.

Aaron

aaron campbell

Second Unit
Hey Bob, I use a seperate tv input for my osd. If you have an empty tv input, go that route. After I set my HK 525 up, I rarely need to use the osd.

Aaron

Cam McFarland

Supporting Actor
Bob....the OSD on my 7200 does not come up unless I
push the button on the big remote & have my input on
the TV switched over.......

Cam McFarland

Supporting Actor
Bob....the OSD on my 7200 does not come up unless I
push the button on the big remote & have my input on
the TV switched over.......

Pus Suchre

Stunt Coordinator
My OSD only pops up when I select it on the big remote- as Cam has already stated.

Maybe you accidently programed one of your keys or macros to include the osd?

Pus Suchre

Stunt Coordinator
My OSD only pops up when I select it on the big remote- as Cam has already stated.

Maybe you accidently programed one of your keys or macros to include the osd?

Dennis Gardner

Stunt Coordinator
OSD only works through s-video and composite video. It doesn't work on component video. If you have a component output on your dvd, use it.

From what I have read, you must reset the mini-OSD each time you turn off your AVR.

Dennis

Dennis Gardner

Stunt Coordinator
OSD only works through s-video and composite video. It doesn't work on component video. If you have a component output on your dvd, use it.

From what I have read, you must reset the mini-OSD each time you turn off your AVR.

Dennis

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks