What's new

H/k 525 (1 Viewer)

Lee Frisby

Auditioning
I have purchased the H/K 525 on the weekend and I tried and tried to get this ezee speakers setup that's built into the remote and receiver to work. But I've read and read the manual did everything they have said . I Have the receiver to -10 level , have it on D/D PL II movie and press the SPL button then press #5 for 5.1 setup. It doesn't do anything but play the test tone , it doesn't adjust any of them. I know will use meter to do it. But I wanted to see how close the receiver was to a manually adjusted test tones. Does any one have the codes for the Bell xvu receiver??

ChrisConklin

Stunt Coordinator
Not quite along the same lines, but similar. I used the EZset on my 325 but i reran it not only in Pro Logic II mode, but again for Logic 7 and DTS and got different levels for each format, is that the way its supposed to be?

Craig Ball

Second Unit
I had the H/K 520 and it's supposed to play the test tones, Is the light on the remote flashing as It goes to each speaker? That's what mine did when it was adjusting and to be honest I didn't hear much change as mine went around the room either.

Craig

RyanCR

Auditioning
Make sure that you are pointing the remote at your unit while it does it. It seems like the remote is what is control the volume +-... Also, correct me if someone knows better, but I dont think you need to adjust the levels for each decoding mode (ie DTS, Logic 7, ect) but for each input (DVD, VIDEO 1, VIDEO2, ect...).

Lee Frisby

Auditioning
This H/K 525 was an open box from the store when I bought it. I found out it was missing the Zone II remote control. I got both AM & FM ant. , the main remote. And the store is getting me the Zone II remote. Could some one tell me who has bought the 525 what you should have gotten with receiver...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks