What's new

H/K 525 for sale, like new (1 Viewer)

Kincade

Second Unit
Due to a recent acquisition, I'm being forced to sell my baby.

Harman Kardon 525 receiver, details can be seen here on it:

http://www.harmankardon.com/product_...ype=ps&#active

The reciever was purchased a little over a year ago from onecall (authorized dealer), but sat boxed until about 6 months ago. We live in a small apartment, and due to a few ornery neighbors, the receiver has never been turned up past 35, other than to calibrate. Protective film is still over the front of the unit, remote has not been used other than to learn to my home-theater-master remote. It has NEVER been abused, never clipped (or has even been loud enough to do so), is in what I consider to be perfect shape, and has been an outstanding receiver. No problems with it whatsoever.

Not really sure what to ask, I paid $635 + shipping for it... I'll ask $525 shipped for it initally (within the lower 48), but am open to offers. I will ship worldwide, but shipping will have to be worked out in that case.

My selling history is good, just haven't done a lot of trading on this board. You can look at my ebay feedback here:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-c...d=utahconcerts

Several of the items i've sold were $2-3,000 (see the third page of feedback), and i've been registered for quite some time.

Email me at [email protected] for any additional info if you need it. Thanks!

Kincade

Second Unit
Keep forgetting stuff! It will ship in the original packing and box, and all the manuals/docs are included.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks