What's new

Guys, I need some good feedback, here. (1 Viewer)

Don.l

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Don
Hey Kyle! How much for 4 chairs? Two singles, and two that are together with a wedge in between?

Don

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I think they have a retro-modern look, kinda kewl.
BTW-Any other colors other than black?
PLMK-Thanks!

Kyle McCabe

Stunt Coordinator
Don.I, PM headed your way! You'll have to forgive me for the delay, but I had to take a vacation. It was a long time coming! :P

Todd, I do have other colors available, but that would change the pricing since we "mass produce" these. If we have to custom-build them, it changes the whole procedure. However, we do love to custom-build theater seats! :D

Speaking of custom seats, here are some other available options:

CUSTOM HOME THEATER SEATS

Please note that these chairs are of a much higher quality than your average theater chairs. These are produced in our very own factory, and we do not cut any corners on production. We boast 100% leather on everything we build- no vinyls. Our frames are built on select hardwoods rather than just plywood, and the high density/high resiliency foam that we use in our seating is the absolute best that money can buy, bar none. Trust me, we shopped long and hard for it! :D

They're simple, black, and they have cup holders. If I had the cash I'd order them today. Without sitting in them, I'll give them an 8 for now. Nice work.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks