Guys i may need your help tommorow night-Hosting related

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by CaptDS9E, May 14, 2003.

1. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

As many of you know for some reason my connection has been crappy since i got my new router. So today i hooked up my old router and set it as a dedicated server. However i cant really tell if my connection to live is back to normal or not as people keep coming and going all the time, and as a dedicated server you cant talk. This time of morning not many people are on so no one was joining a regular game i hosted. So tommorow night before group play im going to hook up my old router again and host. Ill send invites to whoever is on. Ill start the server as 8 people. If 8 people works fine ill go up to 10 and so on. I want to see if the connection is back to normal so if you can help me out for like 5 minutes ill appreciate it. Wont take long. That way i can know what the problem is, and if its the new router , or wolfenstein is such a hog on my broadband connection even though for other games im fine. Thanks guys.

capt

capt

2. James St

James St Supporting Actor

I can help you out if you need. Just let me know what time to jump on.

3. Leo_P

Leo_P Second Unit

OK, OK, stop twisting my arm. I'll help ya.[​IMG]
    Just let us know when.

4. Peter O

Peter O Stunt Coordinator

I'll be on early, so go ahead and send me an invite. I need to get to bed at a decent time [​IMG]

MechAssault, right?

Edit: Ahh, Wolf. I don't have that one yet.

5. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Um Group play starts at 9 so say around 8:30 PM EST. Ill open create a room for wolfenstein and incite you guys. Gotta run. the matrix preview awaits :)

capt

6. Chris Flynn

Chris Flynn Second Unit

THursday night? Ill be there. Im just about to post something about Thursday night group play...