Guys Gone Wild? Yep it's coming!

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Gary->dee, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Gary->dee

Gary->dee Screenwriter

Any women out there with one year of DV or Beta experience? [​IMG]

Well it was bound to happen. This is from today's Hollywood Reporter:

ATTENTION LADIES! Girls Gone Wild is looking for female camera operators to capture footage for GGW’s newest project, Guys Gone Wild. Yes, we’re serious! Get paid to enjoy the best seat in the house at Mardi Gras and travel to several different locations around the world for Spring Break 2004. One year of DV or Beta experience and a fun, outgoing personality is a must. Are you willing to get paid to have a great time in the hot sun?! If you are interested please email your resumes to xxxxxxxxx.com or fax to xxxxxxx. No phone calls please.

I took out the contact information since I don't think the admins would appreciate it. But if there are any women considering this job then go to THR's classified page. [​IMG]

2. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

I thought there was already a tape with guys doing nut shots out there.

3. Leila Dougan

Leila Dougan Screenwriter

Yippee!!!!!

(just kidding, of course)

4. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

oh yeah...i can't wait! last year at mardi gras ever guy who pulled his junk out got the living shit beat out of him by a cop. i can't wait to see some drunk frat boys get their noggins tapped in nola.

kevin t

5. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    There was an NYPD Blue episode a few years ago where one of the detective's informants tries to go into the video business, shooting his first "Guys Gone Nuts" tapes in New Orleans at Mardi Gras. Instead of big bucks he gets his video gear and tapes confiscated by the New Orleans PD, and tries to trade some information to Sipowicz and his partner in exchange for their help in persuading the Crescent City cops to give his stuff back.

I think the writer of the episode was trying to be a comedian, not a prophet. [​IMG]

Regards,

Joe

6. Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph Supporting Actor

You're right Joseph, I remember the NYPD Blues episode you're referring to and I thought the qoute was one of the funniest lines I've ever heard on the series, much less Andy's reaction to it all, lol! I'm looking forward to seeing this series return in Feb. I still think it's one of the best dramas on TV, even after all these years.

7. Tony Whalen

Tony Whalen Producer

For some reason, refering to male genitals as "his junk" just makes me laugh my butt off. [​IMG]