What's new

Guns N Roses DVD (1 Viewer)

Lars Larsen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lars Larsen
Ok, time to revive this thread!

Is this DVD info really correct? I find it hard to believe that Guns N Roses live shows have been degraded to free give-aways if you buy a magazine (see the link above to see what I mean). It should be released like a "real" DVD, IMO!

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
I just received my GNR live in Tokyo (Use Your Illusions World Tour I & II) today. These are the ones which supposedly came from a Brazilian magazine, although I ordered mine off ebay. I'm very pleased with the quality. The sound and video are both nice, and although it's nothing too spectacular i like the 5.1 surround mix better than the Dolby 2.0 one.

Also, I was at the NYE show in Vegas where the other show which was supposedly going to be released on DVD was recorded. It was 1/1/01 with the new band. I don't know if this will ever be released or not, but they had quite a few cameras there and the band sounded great so hopefully they will.

Just wanted to let anyone who was interested or thinking about getting these dvd's know that at least in my opinion it was worth the $40 (for both discs including shipping from brazil)

Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks