What's new

Guitar Hero 2 - XBOX 360 Review - Opinions (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

Actually, I haven't been playing much lately -- just haven't had a lot of gaming time. I had 5 stars on all the medium tracks when I left off, but hadn't messed with Expert mode at all. (I actually didn't play much expert mode on GH1 either. I'm not too concerned with "beating" the game; I just love playing it regardless of the difficulty level!)

The one song out of both games that really kicks my ass is Cowboys From Hell. I've never quite managed to get a perfect score on medium on that one.

I really should bust it out again. . .

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
A game called "Rock Band" from Harmonix is due out this fall for XBox 360 & PS3. Will involve 4 players - guitar, bass, drums, vocal. There will be associated peripherals involved for each part.

Oh yeah - the "band members" do not have to be in the same room. You will be able to play online with three other people anywhere in the world.

htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

http://www.rockbandgame.com/

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Argh, we got to playing this tonight for the kids, and I came to realize something I had almost no knowledge of before because I type so much.. I have almost no function in my right pinky. :frowning: Almost no matter what I do, it barely moves. I'm not sure what that tells me, to be honest I had -never- noticed this before, but now that I played the game I notice it a lot. Guitar Hero causes man to ask a doctor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks