What's new

Guesses for the rest of 2013 (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
My guesses for the rest of 2013:From WB Archives, one more season of FBI, Growing Pains, Alice, Dr. Kildeer, and the final season of Superboy.Maybe the final season of Cheyenne.For cartoons, we'll get two more by the end of the year. Clue Club, Chatanooga Cats. Possibly Where's Huddles and a Ruby Spears release.These are just my guesses, nothing more. I have had no contact with WB Archives in any way, shape, or form.My guesses for 2014 will be upcoming.I do wonder if the WB Archives is slightly behind this year with their number of tv season set releases.There a few other non-WB archives I wonder about, but I've heard less from those companies.James

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
We're already at the point where Warner Archive is the only one who can come up with new announcements for this year. Every other company with a three month wait period is already on the clock for 2014.

We'll see "The FBI" S6 before the year is out for certain. Their Facebook rep already guaranteed that.

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Jack P said:
We're already at the point where Warner Archive is the only one who can come up with new announcements for this year. Every other company with a three month wait period is already on the clock for 2014.

We'll see "The FBI" S6 before the year is out for certain. Their Facebook rep already guaranteed that.
Yes, what is on the release schedule thus far from most of the distributors is pretty much how it will end up between here and the end of the year. I agree that WA will probably give us FBI and maybe one other title before the year is out, but not 5 releases as the OP had indicated. I wish the they did.

Astairefan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Neil Powell
Well, at this point we can confirm the FBI release. As far as anything else goes, I agree with another season of Alice (and I would GUESS possibly the spinoff Flo as well), and Cheyenne should have a shot at being finished, since they had promised at one point they would try to finsih it by the end of the year (or early next year at the latest). We have also had confirmation of Sugarfoot's second season (I know it's an exclusive, but it is a release just the same). I would be surprised if they didn't try to finish Superboy, and I suspect the more recent show Without a Trace will likely be finished, too.

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
looks like I got row right the past two weeks, I'm going to guess next week, we'll either get growing Pains 3 or 4 or Dr Kildeer 2" Just my guess,james

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Kildare S2 won't be out until 2014. The Faceboook rep confirmed that last month when I asked about whether that and FBI S6 would be out before the end of the year. The info on S6 FBI turned out to be right so that should also confirm that Kildare will be coming in 2014. Hopefully the pace will pick up and give us two releases in 2014.

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
I'm going to guess that next week's release will either be the final season of Cheyenne (season 8) or Growing Pains 4.James

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Looks like I partially got it right with Cheyenne's season 7. I'm going to guess Growing Pains 4. Then the following week Medical Center 4. I'm just guessing.James

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Do you think WB Archives will release another six TV season sets before the end of the year?James

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
In past years they never release anything the Tuesday after Thanksgiving or the last 2 weeks of December so that means only 5 more release weeks. So I would say definately not 6. We already know that Cheyenne Season 7 is next week so I would say maybe 2 more TV shows after that and another animated series before the end of the year.
So my guess is no more than 4 maybe 3.

MattPriceTime

Second Unit
Real Name
Matthew Price
They might supplement those no release weeks with Paramount re-releases like they did with one holiday week earlier in the year.

On the animated side, the Flintstones release from that article still has yet to come to pass. (And in looking back at it, it said Flintstones spinoff shows instead of singular like i had been remembering it)

We had three releases back to back, but then last year they gave us three release dates in November/December even if one was live action. So i'm banking at least one or maybe two will have animation releases.

We're going to be a little short for the year compared to the last two in total, but this year also had two big projects and some WHV releases to add to the bigger picture.

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Ok. We have about two weeks of Shopping left for 2013. I think we might . . . Might get two or more tv releases from WB Archives in that period.just me hoping.James

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks