What's new

Guess who's going to be a grandpa? (1 Viewer)

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
My middle son got married a couple of months ago to a sweet young lady he met at church. They're expecting! The tentative due date is the 6th of January, but I wouldn't complain if he or she decided to make the grand arrival on Christmas since it's my favorite time of the year. I was just thinking today of how I can remember being a little guy in this house (I own my parent's old house) and now I'll be welcoming a GRANDCHILD in this house! Granddaddy wants a girl since I got 3 boys and no girls. I can't wait to spoil a little girl with all the pretty stuff!

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Thanks, guys! I don't who's more excited, my son, his wife, or me! Bless his heart, I think he's still trying to take it all in.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
That’s great! I’m jealous as I don’t see that happening anytime soon for us. You’ll have to post more so I can live vicariously through you.
;)

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
Congratulations Ron. My daughter was due on January 10 but arrived on December 19th, so a Christmas baby is within the realm of possibility.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
From the title of the thread I'm tempted to say your wife's child's Father figuring I'm far enough away to be safe --
but I'll just add a simple Congratulations. All the fun, none of the responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks