Guess Who's Coming to Obi's?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert George, Aug 30, 2001.

1. Robert George

Robert George Screenwriter

As one who spends a good deal of his free time evaluating DVDs and writing about them, I admit I rarely read other reviews. There was one notable exception. I have considered Cliff Stephenson's reviews for DVDFile to be among the best I have read whether electronic or print. I appreciate Cliff's good eye when it comes to techical issues, and his wry sense of perspective when it comes to the artistic merits, or lack thereof, of a given movie. It is definitely DVDFile's loss that Cliff is no longer writing for them.
    One of the things that makes Cliff such a good reviewer is his love of movies and his appreciation of home theater. That is not something that just "goes away". In a recent conversation, I asked Cliff if he was still interested in doing an occasional review of something he wanted to do rather than something he was "assigned" to do. Of course, he said yes.
    Obi's Reviews is proud to be able to offer a special guest review of American Werewolf in London by Cliff Stephenson. Check out the link below and I'm sure you will enjoy this terrific review as much as I did. Thanks, Cliff. The check is in the mail [​IMG].
    Obi's Reviews

2. Dan Brecher

Dan Brecher Producer

Cool! I enjoy Cliff's stuff.
    Dan (UK)

3. Dean DeMass

Dean DeMass Screenwriter

Doesn't Cliff really like DTS? I hope this is OK with you, Obi. [​IMG]
    -Dean-

4. Robert George

Robert George Screenwriter

Well, nobody's perfect...