guess what the radio station here is giving away?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeremy Illingworth, Mar 27, 2002.

1. Jeremy Illingworth

Jeremy Illingworth Supporting Actor

I was listening to the radio today and the station, in conjunction with a local pub, are having a contest and the prize is breast augmentation surgery. Of if a guy wins, $4500.

jeremy

2. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

dude...i'm in the process of changing my car radio myself (in other words i gots no radio and no prospects of sound out of my speakers anytime soon)

what station and how do i enter?

3. Denward

Denward Supporting Actor

Howard Stern has given away many of these prizes (*)(*)

4. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

I guess one thing you'd have to understand is what kind of town lethbridge is.

There's about 65,000 people. I'd say about half of them are senior citizens (fine maybe a bit of an exagerration). It's also farm country, comparable to Montana, and really due to the farmers and old people things like this are considered quite shocking.

5. Jeremy Illingworth

Jeremy Illingworth Supporting Actor

I'm not sure what staion it was, not my car, but probably 106. The pub is the Blarney Stone.

I'm not shocked that this is happening, just that its happening here. I guess I could have mentioned in my first post that I live in an uptight, religious community where most of the media is controlled by the conservative, religious 'man'. And 50% seniors is not too far off, I believe that we have the highest per capita senior population in Alberta, if not Canada.

jeremy

6. Ryan L B

Ryan L B Supporting Actor

hey my rock staiton gives away os tickets even though they have sucked for years.

7. Ike

Ike Screenwriter

EDIT: Never mind, I think I figred it out. Oz, not os. Okay, that makes sense...

8. Greg_Y

Greg_Y Screenwriter

If the guy wins, can he get the implants? [​IMG] There was a guy that got implants a few years ago to win a bet.

9. JasenP

JasenP Screenwriter

Jasen
    If I won, I would put mine on my shoulders just so I could fall asleep on them whenever I wanted.