What's new

Guess what I am getting for Christmas(HINT:S_S) (1 Viewer)

CaseyLS

Second Unit
Oh I can't wait until Christmas this year, and guess what!! I don't have too. I should have my SVS at my door (Dorm lobby) by mid next week. Hopefully it comes soon it's all I am thinking about. Hell I even convinced my parents to let me have it early because I am paying for the overwhelming majority of it.
Oh I am getting the 25-31 PCi I told my RA the other day and he can't wait to tell me to tame it, after of course we blast and get the other RA, who lives half across the building, to come barging in.
Oh and I have a question, I noticed the BASH am has an RCA output, so can I run this too my current sub for even more output and complaints from other people oin my floor. Not that they will care because we have a fairly loud floor at times.
Best regards,
Casey Stoddard
PS- Have good holidays and help me pray for my finals. I will be utilizing prayer for finals this semester and seeing how far it gets me.
:frowning: :frowning:

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Casey, if you ever want to audition it, I'd love to hear an SVS. I want to hear/feel one of those beasts.

BTW, who are your RAs?

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
You will need lots of prayer for studying and staying away from HT once you get your new sub. God is quit capable though.;)

kevitra

Second Unit
SVS subs come in HUGE boxes. I mean refridgerator size boxes. That will be fun to see in the dorms.

You won't need your other sub to be annoying. The SVS produces plenty of output.

And to think I 'only' had a Paradigm PS1000 in college and we caused problems.

Have fun.

CaseyLS

Second Unit
Well Kevitra,
I dont plan on causing too many problems after Friday since everyone will be studying for finals.

Oh Jeff check your PM

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
No you can't use that output for that purpose. It's highpassed (strips away the bass below about 120hz), not a daisy chain output. Some people use it to feed the amp that drives their mains. But I'm 99.9% positive that for your setup you simply won't use it.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I am sorry Casey I just found out that UPS has been working there force to much lately and they will be taking the rest of the year off!:frowning:

Chris Trot

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Casey,

Sounds like a good Christmas. You and Jeffrey are from the little apple. I spent some time working on the Konza prairie down there. If you haven't already, you guys should check it out.

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Geez, I just had a 6.5" computer sub in my Dorm I "drawer" loaded it and it actually shook the entire hallway and main room down the hall. They didn't like that.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Hey Casey, do you have an SPL meter and a calibration disc such as Video Essentials? If not I'd be glad to help you calibrate your sub with my SPL meter and VE dvd whenever you would like. Just tell me when and I'm there!

CaseyLS

Second Unit
Yeah I would like to calibrate it but I dont really see the point to do it now since I will be moving everything home over break since I live in such a podunct(or how ever you spell it) It should be arriving on Thursday and if you would like stop by feel free to. You bring the DVD's though. I don't have many.

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
I'm going to do pretty bad in microsystems design I believe. All I can think about is the new subwoofer and mx500 remote that will come soon. I have to study...:angry:

CaseyLS

Second Unit
Just to update the last I knew my sub was somewhere in Indiana. Anticipation is rising, patients is dropping

Casey, FYI ;) :
One entry found for Podunk.
Main Entry: Po·dunk
Pronunciation: 'pO-"d&[ng]k
Function: noun
Etymology: Podunk, village in Mass. or locality in Conn.
Date: 1846
: a small, unimportant, and isolated town

CaseyLS

Second Unit
It is here. It sounds good and I am happy. Now if I can only convince my roommate to let me put it in a good corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks