What's new

GTA3 Vice City: official and trailer! (1 Viewer)

Bjoern Roy

Second Unit
Hi folks,
the official website of Vice City is up. There are a few new pics, some story sniplets and a trailer!
Here is shortcut to download the trailer (MOV format, 24Mb). Doesn't show a whole lot, but brings across the mood and setting nicely.
No rocket science needed to predict that this is probably going to be the next big (if not the biggest) seller.
I love it already!
Regards
Bjoern

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Can....not....wait....for.....this....to.....be... ..released.

Thanks for the links Bjoern, this is my most anticipated game.

-Dean-

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I've been reading up on this game (even though I didn't like any of the previous ones) and everyone says that this game is amazing. Everyone is expecting it to be a lot like GTA3 only in a different setting, but it ends up surprising everyone.

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
I guess no Xbox version! GRRRRRR! :angry:
They could at least make the PS2 version progressive! Fools! GRRRRR! :angry:
Troy
:)

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
Fact check: My local B&M stooge told me that unless you preorder GTA:VC, you will have to wait until January to get a copy.

His words... "So it comes out in October... if (you don't preorder) you won't be seeing this game on shelves until January."

Is it just me or does that sound somewhat absurd?

~j

MatS

Screenwriter
My local B&M stooge told me that unless you preorder GTA:VC, you will have to wait until January to get a copy.His words... "So it comes out in October... if (you don't preorder) you won't be seeing this game on shelves until January."

Is it just me or does that sound somewhat absurd?
Sounds most absurd....given the fact the stores that don't take preorders such as Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, Walmart, etc. should have plenty (if not more). I would think by looking at their sales history of GTA3 and the inventory management mistakes they made with that title early on...they will be heartily stocked on this title.

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
Given the success of GTA 3, there will be a gazillion copies of Vice City around.

I'm not worried about getting a copy on 10/22.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Total stooge. That guy is a lying p.o.s. Barring a catastophic event, I can't see why there should be any problem getting a copy. Tell him to screw off and go buy it at Target or Best Buy.

-Dave

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I asked my self today what game is going to kick ass that I need to preorder or else I will have to wait along time to buy it. Vice City immediately popped into my head. So I drove down to gamestop and preordered this game. Its been said in this thread but its true, if you really want to have this game when it comes out, preorder it now. Don't wait until the weekend or next week just do it now. You won't regret it.

Bob Morgan

Stunt Coordinator
Man, I am putting money away NOW for this game!

I've never preordered before. Do you put down a deposit, or just put your name down for a copy?

Allan Petersen

Stunt Coordinator
My local B&M stooge told me that unless you preorder GTA:VC, you will have to wait until January to get a copy.His words... "So it comes out in October... if (you don't preorder) you won't be seeing this game on shelves until January."
I heard a similar comment from a vendor when MGS2 was released in Europe. It was basically a lie to get as many preorders down as possible. I walked in two days after the launch and he had 30 copies left on the shelf.

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
DVD manufacturing plants haven't been in really short supply for a good year or two, to my knowledge. The ability to run off a stack of single-side dual-layer discs because even an extra million more people than you anticipated want copies isn't going to take more than a week or two to arrange, and you can bet that they are anticipating stupidly large sales for this one, given how many units the first one has shipped so far, without turning up in the 2nd-hand bins the way MGS2, SoE or ZOE have.

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
EB.com has a preorder up for this with with free ground shipping.
$1 if you want 2day shipping, or $3 for 1 day shipping.
I got it for $50.99 shipped, can't beat that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks