GTA3 - Police car jacking

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dave F, Nov 12, 2001.

1. Dave F

Dave F Cinematographer

Anyone know a reliable way to car jack a police car in GTA3? 50% of the time I get busted, and the parked ones at the police station are locked...
    BTW: Have you guys checked out the websites advertised on Chatterbox radio? ( http://www.petsovernight.com & http://www.pogothemonkey.com/ )
    -Dave
    ------------------
    DVD List
    "The page you are looking for is here no more. Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore.'"

2. Joel Mack

Joel Mack Cinematographer

3. Korey McAlpin

When u go to the car open the door from the drivers side where the cop is in his car....Then run around the car till he chases u go back to the drivers side and there u go.

4. Jeremy Illingworth

Jeremy Illingworth Supporting Actor

The cars at the police station are more likely to be left open during the day. What kind of car thier are you that a locked door stops you? What about the $20,000 worth of guns you carry. My preferred way is to find one in traffic and attempt to open the passenger side which will be locked. The cop will get out to arrest you. Once he gets out the door is unlocked and you can get in the passenger side. Even if he makes it around by then I don't think you can be busted from that side.
    jeremy

5. Jay Rodriguez

Jay Rodriguez Stunt Coordinator

Yes, Check the ones at the police station. For me, if one is locked, the other is open....sometimes. Otherwise, my strategy is to punch a pedestrian, in front of an officer in a squad car, and when he leaves his car to chase after you, just jump in and leave.
    Off topic, has anyone carjacked the bus yet? I saw it driving down the road, but I was on a mission, and haven't seen it since.

6. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

Jay,
    The bus is a fun car to drive.....over people in [​IMG]

7. Jay Rodriguez

Jay Rodriguez Stunt Coordinator

Kelley,
    I found the bus station last night. Your right. It is very cool. By the way, the bus station is behind the saw mill.

8. erik bush

erik bush Agent

9. Nick Sievers

Nick Sievers Producer

All I do is go to drivers side attempt to jack him, walk around and get into passenger side, or just try the passenger side to begin with make sure u speed off though.
    I love stealing buses, I stole a coach down near the docks and got a unique stunt bonus jumping over the containers, looked like the bus in Speed jumping that bridge [​IMG]
    ------------------
    -Nick Sievers
    Nick's DVD's
    2001 Film List