What's new

GTA3 and a Shark port (PS2) (1 Viewer)

Joe michaels

Second Unit
Does anyone have saves for GTA3? I am at a point I just can't seem to pass and am looking for game saves to download.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Glad to see I'm not the only one who has this cool device! :) Link Removed has many saves including GTA3. If it turns out that one isn't complete lmk and I'll email you a copy of my save.
Also grab the 100% GT3 save, simply a must-have if you don't plan on completing those endurance races anytime soon. ;) GT3 feels like a whole new game with all cars released and 10 Jillion dollars.

Joe michaels

Second Unit
Thanks for the reply and the great link! I'll try the save later tonight, if it doesn't work I'll take you up on the save!

Richard_T

Second Unit
This device sounds pretty cool. How does it work? How would I save the info to my pc and then to my PS2? Is there some kind of device I have to buy or what? I'd love to try the GTA3 100% code.

Joe michaels

Second Unit
I just found out that the ONLY game this thing is not compatible with is GTA3- ARGHHH! and I lost the good save I did have, oh well.

The Sharkport is a small little device that hooks up to your pc and PS2 via USB cables and using software on your PS2 and PC you can transfer save files back and forth. If you have a GAMESHARK you can transfer cheat codes to and from taht device. If you have ALOT of games and few memory cards you can actually store all your saves on your PC and have back-ups. Just don't try it with Grand theft auto 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks