What's new

GTA VC Help needed. (1 Viewer)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Ok Im playing VC right now. Heres where I am in the game.

Ive bought 3 apartments so far. Im playing the "Fastest Boat" mission right now. I have about 6k in the bank, and have opened the other side of the city/islands. I havent finished Avery's missions yet. I also have 11 packages.

Now my questions,
When can I buy the strip club and the Malibu? How far in the game am I? If I want to play the plot missions now and go back to the phone booth missions etc later; will they still be there?

Thanks

Matt

Peter-PP

Stunt Coordinator
I finished the game a long time ago, so I'm a little rusty. You would have to earn more money to buy more expensive properties and remember each property has its own side missions. Finish the missions and your properties will start generating money everyday. After you purchase the strip club, make sure that you go in one of rooms in the back and watch a stripper dance and pay her for her services. When that is done, the strip club will bring in money and you can collect it everyday.

Hope this helps!

Pete

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
As soon as you complete the Mall mission (where you break the windows), you can buy any property that you want as long as you have the money.

The strip club has no missions, you just buy it, go in and spend a certain amount of money, then you will start to collect.

Doug

Anthony Connor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony Connor
I think the mission is called "shakedown" or something. :)

Phone missions will be there until you deside to play them. Therefore if you never do one they will still be there until after the main story line has finished.

BTW find all the secret packages :D

Regards

AXE

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Thanks for the replies. I finished the Boat Mission and I have three missns available to me:

Supply and Demand (Diaz)
Demolition Man (Avery)- I tried this several times and almost killed my controler I got so mad. This is a bitch!
Autocide (Phone)

I also bought the book for the mission details and maps. It also has a map for the hidden packages. :D I dont use it to get through the missions. Only for maps and hidden stuff etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks