What's new

GTA V (Five) (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I need friends for PS4 Heists whenever it is released. I already have the leader for the group, my friend Roger, But we are gonna need some more people I'm sure.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I've tried to play twice. I get basically as far as the mission where you need a submarine to rob the docks and I just give up. The game to me just isn't that interesting.. I just don't like the characters and there isn't much of a story. I spend a lot more time when I play GTAV just ignoring the missions and taking Michael and playing tons of tennis. The tennis thing in the game is surprisingly fun.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
mattCR said:
I've tried to play twice. I get basically as far as the mission where you need a submarine to rob the docks and I just give up. The game to me just isn't that interesting.. I just don't like the characters and there isn't much of a story. I spend a lot more time when I play GTAV just ignoring the missions and taking Michael and playing tons of tennis. The tennis thing in the game is surprisingly fun.
Golf isn't bad either.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks