What's new

GTA Questions/ Ps2 advice? (1 Viewer)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Im an Xbox owner whos getting a PS2 soon as well. The first game Im buying is Vice City of course :D (I play it at my friends house and Im addicted). Also Ps2 has alot of exclusive games I want to play.

Anyway I wanted to know is GTA 3 worth playing? What are some good shooters? Im intersted in Silent Scope and the Resident evil series (PsOne and 2).

Any advice?

David Lee

Stunt Coordinator
If you can find Rez [PS2], pick it up. Einhander is a great PS1 shooter. Both are rare, so grab them if you can find them.

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
I think GTA 3 is actually better than Vice City, though that may be just because it came first. A game I've been enjoying recently is Oni, from Bungie (pre-Halo). Shooters: Side-scrolling or first-person? A good and cheap ss shooter is Mobile Light Force 2 (you'll recognize it from it's terrible box art, it looks like Charlie's Angels are battling aliens). Try Half-Life if you haven't played the PC version, for a FPS. Devil May Cry (the original) is a great action game, so is Onimusha. Gran Turismo 3 is the premiere driving game on PS2.

Joshua Moran

Supporting Actor
GTA 3 has a really good story. Gameplay is the same as Vice City.
Not sure on the shooters.
If you like racing games you have to pick up Gran Turismo 3.

DeanWalsh

Second Unit
The only thing with GTA3 is being used to Vice City then going back to that it looks a little primitive visually. But the soundtrack is fantastic and the gameplay is very well structured... still worth a look.

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
I've had my Xbox for over a year and a half. Finally got a PS2, and It's only seen two games. GTA3 and GTAVC.:D :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Anthony Connor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony Connor
Yeah I recommend getting GTA3 first, then Vice City. Vice city is cool and probably better than GTA3. However GTA3 is still a fantastic game. It is just that you can't fly helicopters or ride motobikes :)

Then do yourself a favour and get Gran Turismo 3. If you love car games you will love this.

I can't wait for GT4

Regards

Anthony

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks