What's new

GTA: Liberty City Stories (1 Viewer)

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
How is this game (for the PS2)? I know nothing about the PSP version. Does it look and feel like a regular GTA game? Any input would be great.

Thanks,

Jason

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Wait, I thought it was only for the PSP? Are they putting it out for PS2 now?

Abby_B

Supporting Actor

Oh, NICE! And cheap, too! Thanks for the info, I had no idea. I'm totally going to get one of those - GTA3 despite not having as many fun features like gang wars like San Andreas or anything - is still my favorite of the group. I loved Liberty City.

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I have GTA:LCS on the PSP and it's great. As I understand it, the PS2 version is basically a straight port - no enhanced graphics, gameplay, etc. So, it's basically a prequel to GTAIII with less polished graphics. The sound is great, the gameplay is great, etc. Plays just like GTA III and GTA:VC (haven't played GTA:SA yet). I recommend picking it up if you're a GTA fan - especially at the low price.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i can't wait for the new PS3 GTA game. i just love exploring on my own, driving around the world they have created. plus, in san andreas, i love shooting someone and hearing the character say "CJ, FOOL!" although i don't look anything like CJ in the game.

GTA III and VC were great, but san andreas is outstanding.

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks