What's new

GT3. How do you get the good cars? (1 Viewer)

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
I am again addicted to GT3. I put it down for a few months but now I'm into it again. Man! I love this game.
After finishing all of the Rally races I won the Suzuki Escudo. That car has helped me cheat quite a bit. But after running thru the entire GT World Championship in Beginner all I got at the end of the 10 races was a damn Mazda Miata (or it was something with not to much potential).
And I must admit that I don't have all my licenses. I do have the B and A? licenses. And I have the IA? but not the next one up (IB?) or it might be vice versa.
I've ran some championship races in Advanced but again all I get are very small cars.
When do you start getting into the F1, dream car and GT40 type cars? I'm trying to do this without the $1Million cheat code. Although I guess using the Escudo is a type of cheating. :D

ChrisV

Second Unit
Endurance races have good prize cars. F-1 and the like.

The best thing to do is check the internet, gamefaqs or whatever, and find a list of races and their corresponding prize cars. Then you just race for the one you want.

There's also a trick for the series races. What you do is you win all the races until you have enough points to guarantee first place in the series, then you save your game and exit the series. You will then win a prize car. If it's not the one you want, you just load your game and try again.

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
Thanks for that tip ChrisV! I'm going to try that tonight.
I sat down last night after work and got my IA license. That opened up a whole new area and damn those cars are fast! I am going to have to get my wheel out and hone my driving skills.
I ran an MR race last night and one of the cars was the GT40. My little Lotus Elise just didn't have the power to keep up with that thing. I'm definitely going to need more money in my current car or a better car for that race. :D
I just found GT3 Tuners Vault. Lots of good information.
Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks