Grrrrrrrr. indecisive people.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Philip_G, Apr 7, 2002.

1. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

So, I'm all lined up to buy this motorcycle. I called the guy a few days ago and talked to him, asked all the ?'s, called back last night and asked some more, and worked out the price. Well, it's his girlfriend's bike and he's just kinda handling it for her, so he has to clear everything with her, he says he'll call me back. I call this afternoon, and talk to the owner, and she says she's selling it for sure, and to talk to her boyfriend about the finances, he handles that (she wasn't 100% on selling the bike) she takes my # and says he'll call.
    like an hour later she calls me, crying, because she's decided she can't sell the damn bike [​IMG]
    so now I have to find another, no small task since the next nearest one is 1500 miles away [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

I know how you feel. I've never been a fan of indecisiveness...especially when I see it in myself.

3. Dheiner

Dheiner Gazoo

John Dhein
    Boy, I hate when that happens!

Wait a second. No. Nope, doesn't bother me a bit!

4. Andrew_Sch

Andrew_Sch Cinematographer

Man, I really kinda maybe think I might possibly hate indecisive people.[​IMG]

5. BrianW

BrianW Cinematographer

Brian
    Not me! I like indecision!
    Give me indecision, or give me, oh, I don't know... Something else, I guess. [​IMG]
    Sorry about your predicament, Philip. I hope you find another opportunity soon.

6. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

7. Drew Bethel

Drew Bethel Screenwriter

I was thinking of posting this this thread...but then I skipped it. And then I came back to it again. Maybe I should delete it now.