What's new

Growing Pains Season 1 in 2006 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm definitely interested. I used to love this show.

(Mike leaves town and records tapes to cover any situation, with Ben in charge of playing them)

Maggie: "Mike, what are you doing in the bathroom for so long?"

Mike on tape: "I don't know, but it sure smells good!"

Ben was a nut. Remember when Mike ran for school president, and he mislabeled all the signs, "I Lick Mike"? What a crazy show. :)

Jamie Middleton

Stunt Coordinator
YESS!!! Finally a good announcement :D This has just made my day, ever since I read that story I have had the theme song going on and on in my head lol. Hopefully sooner or later we will also see its spin-off "Just The Ten Of Us".

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I'll buy all seasons

Mike's friend is named BONER!...:laugh:

and isn't it also funny that the only two people who's career went somewhere were co-stars(Brad Pitt & Leo DeCaprio)

Martin_C

Stunt Coordinator
Oh well. I used to watch that show as a kid. I hated it when they brought Leo into the Show. And the speed-aging of the youngest daughter was another Jump the Shark moment I really didn't enjoy.

The show had it's moments, though, but it's definitely the earlier seasons that I liked most.

Angela_K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela
Woohoo can't wait, I grew up with this show, can't wait to own it on DVD :D

Ravi K

Supporting Actor
Awesome! One of the few sitcoms I grew up with that I can watch today and not constantly cringe (Full House, anyone?) :emoji_thumbsup:

I wonder if they'll include the E! True Hollywood Story on this. And its from WB, so I doubt they'll be syndicated versions.

John*P

Second Unit
I am definitely a lock to buy all seasons of "Growing Pains" on DVD. Hopefully we'll eventually get "Just the Ten of Us" as well.

Also, I hope WB eventually releases all 5 seasons of "The Hogan Family" on DVD.

Brent_B

Agent
If Warner Brothers is putting this out, then plan on the rest of Growing Pains coming out in oh, about 20 years.;)

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
If enough people buy it, it should be done within a few years or so. If not enough buy, then you'll have to wait longer.

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor
I love those huge goofy glasses for Tracey Gold's Carol on the cover. I used to have ones just like those when I was a kid during the 80s.

John*P

Second Unit

Nah, I bet this show will sell more along the lines of Fresh Prince and Full House, as opposed to the other WB sitcoms on DVD. It seems that WB is speeding up the Fresh Prince releases, and hopefully they'll do the same with Full House...

I bet Growing Pains will sell well on DVD, and hopefully "Just the Ten of Us" will eventually be released.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks